Incredible Heritage of India
Winter is the best time to explore and experience rich cultural heritage of India. India is a vast land of splendid architectural wonders. If Taj Mahal is the prime attraction in north India, there are countless beautiful structures in south, west and eastern parts of the country.
Here are the 10 Most Beautiful Heritage Wonders of India
1. Taj Mahal in Agra is obviously the first and most important monument in the country.
2. Khajuraho in Madhya Pradesh is known for its erotic temples.
3. Shekhawati in Rajasthan is called open art gallery.
4. Orchha, hardly a few kilometer from Jhasi is another beautiful and peaceful heritage destination that you can visit.
5. Hampi in Karnataka is called poetry in stone.
6. Ajanta and Ellora Caves will take your breath away as you see the temples and prayer halls carved out of caves.
7. Udaipur, the city of lakes and romance is a wonderful escape to spend some great time with your family and friends.
8. Down South, Mahabalipuram is a wonder in itself. Here the sea, sand and stone come together to present a beautiful experience.
9. Badami is another amazing architectural wonder that is well known for its rock cut temples.
10. Lucknow, entwined in history is famous for its Imamabadas and Tunde Kebab.