Popular Wedding Destinations in India
January 17, 2016 | Blog | No Comments|
When it comes to destination weddings in India, two states – Rajasthan and Goa top the list. From Bollywood actors Ravina Tandon and Lara Dutta to celebrities like Elizabeth Hurley and Vikram Chatwal, everyone chose Goa and Rajasthan to tie the knot.
It is the regal charm of Rajasthan and fun-filled character of Goa that appeal to one and all who look forward to a destination wedding in India.
Besides these two popular wedding destinations in India, there are plenty of other wedding venues in the country that one can select. Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Shimla and Kerala are among a few popular wedding destinations in India.
Popular Destination Wedding Venues in India
- Devigarh by Lebua, Udaipur
- Jagmandir Island Palace, Udaipur (Raveena Tandon & Anil Thadani)
- City Palace, Udaipur
- Oberoi Udai Vilas, Udaipur
- Fort Fatehgarh, Udaipur
- Jai Mahal Palace, Jaipur
- Suryagarh, Jaisalmer
- Umaid Bhawan Palace, Jodhpur (Elizabeth Hurley & Arun Nair)
- Neemrana Fort Palace, Delhi-Jaipur Highway
- Park Hyatt, Goa
- Taj Aguada, Goa ( Lara Dutta & Mahesh Bhupati)
- Palace Grounds, Bangalore
- The Leela, Kovalam
- Taj Falaknuma, Hyderabad (Arpita Khan – sister of Salman Khan and Aayush Sharma)